BMW Pre-Purchase Inspections
Our own famous 250 point, eight page checklist is the most comprehensive vehicle inspection you’ll find anywhere. For pre-purchase and pre-sale inspections, or even if you’re just curious about the condition of your BMW or MINI, the 250 point check is a must.
Information and Conditions of Pre-Purchase Inspections
- 250 point checks take a minimum of 4 hours to complete so they can only be performed at our workshops in Canterbury and Essendon.
- It is recommended the car be dropped off before 9:00 am on the appointment day and left with us until the afternoon.
- Due to the time taken to complete the inspection, the seller or buyer cannot wait whilst the inspection is being carried out.
- The car needs to be registered or have a trade plate attached.
- The car will usually be available for pick-up after 4:00 pm.
- Payments can be made by credit card over the phone.
- Pick-up or delivery service is not applicable for Pre-Purchase Inspections.